KEY PRIORITIES OF THE CHAMBER'S WORK AREAS FOR ITS MEMBERS
- A professional and supportive partnership with members.
- Representing the members’ interests with national authorities and in the EU.
- Activities to mitigate HR issues in the GIT (Hospitality and Tourism) industry.
- Strengthening partnerships in hospitality and tourism.
- Internationalisation and connecting on an international level to the benefit of the members.
- Strategic Development and Innovative Partnership in Tourism (SRIPT) with an emphasis on activity development.
- The development of the GIT industry through interlinking, innovativeness, digitalisation, and product development.
- Promoting the Chamber’s activities and the activities of all its members.